CGIWrap Error: User not found
CGIWrap was unable to find the user 'cma02' in the
password file on this server.
Check the URL and try again.
- Server Data:
- Server Administrator/Contact: root@localhost
- Server Name: hills.ccsf.edu
- Server Port: 443
- Server Protocol: HTTP/1.1
- Virtual Host: hills.ccsf.edu
- Request Data:
- User Agent/Browser: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/)
- Request Method: GET
- Remote Address: 188.8.131.52
- Remote Port: 33124
- Query String: url=http://www.c-c-c.org
- Extra Path Info: /cma02/frameit.pl
UPDATE: JAN 7, 2015
CGI and PHP scripts on FOG and HILLS must now use simplifed urls. For more information about how the new rules for creating and using CGI and PHP scripts, please read the CGI and PHP HOWTO.